What is patient-centricity... really?
Patient-centricity is a prominent buzzword but there is little consensus on the real meaning or the true purpose behind the engagement.
eyeforpharma has addressed, the WHAT, the WHY, and the HOW behind patient-centricity in their latest magazine:
- WHAT: We speak AstraZeneca about how they have come to publish the first definition of patient-centricity, co-created with patients and carers
- WHY: Pfizer, Merck and GSK give us their perspectives on how being patient-centric will deliver BOTH patient and shareholder value
- HOW: We showcase some of the industry's most impactful patient initiatives - this year's eyeforpharma Award winners
With exclusive insights from the following industry leaders:
Click here to download your copy of the magazine today..
- Guy Yeoman, Vice President, Patient Centricity at AstraZeneca
- Andy Schmeltz, Senior Vice President, Patient & Health Impact at Pfizer
- Julie Gerberding, Executive Vice President, Strategic Communications, Global Public Policy, and Population Health at Merck
- Kate Knobil. Chief Medical Officer, Pharmaceuticals at GSK
- Rob Gallo, Head of Corporate Communications - Europe and Canada at Takeda
- Elizabeth Turcotte, Director, Patient Hub and UPL Lead at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Don Obazanek, Public Affairs Manager at AbbVie
sponsored by eyeforpharma