Direct, Targeted, Permission-based Marketing Builds Relationships, Increases ROI and Improves Patient Compliance
Many experts agree that Relationship Marketing (RM) should be a natural for the pharmaceutical industry, which needs to support the long-term use of their products and help patients remain compliant with their treatment regime.
But not many pharmaceutical marketers understand what relationship marketing is and how it differs from other forms of marketing that they traditionally employ.
This collection of Pharma Marketing News articles, blog posts, and survey results provides you with an excellent introduction to the many facets and uses of pharmaceutical relationship marketing.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Relationship Marketing:
- Relationship Marketing Program Management for Pharmaceutical Marketers
- Evolve Your Brand Into a Relationship With Consumers and Physicians
- Out-of-the-Box Marketing: Will It Work for Pharma?
- Out-of-the-Box Marketing: Survey Results
- Personalized eMarketing: How can you create and profit from a customer’s lifetime experience?
- Patient Detailing at the Point of Care
- Behavioral Targeting: Pros & Cons
- To Build Patient Adherence, Pfizer Puts Technology Behind the Curtain
- Leverage Health Beliefs to Develop Effective Online Compliance Programs
- Advoy: A Web-based Therapy Management Program
- Marketing to a Segment of One Physician
- Whose Data Is It Anyway?
- Use of Rx Data Survey Results
- Direct to Physician Telemarketing and Sales
Targeted Patient Marketing:
Targeted Physician Marketing:
Order and pay for this Special Supplement now using your credit card…
Download PDF file immediately after paying:
If you wish to pay by check or credit card off-line, please use:
Printable Order Form