Pharma Industry News Update: 2 Jan 2018 Previous Issue
The Year 2017 in Images
Let's Keep Our Sense of Humor!
My favorite images from articles published in Pharma Marketing News - including Pharma Industry News Update & Pharma Marketing Blog - in 2017.
View on Slideshare...
- "I Literally Learned from This Gu" Says Shkreli, the infamous "pharma bro," who gained notoriety after buying an older drug and raising the price by 5,000 percent.
- Allergan CEO Says Martin Shkreli is a "Mentor"
- Trump Will "Make Pharma Great Again!"
- "They're Getting Away with Murder!"
- PhRMA Ousts Bad Egg Members to Appease Trump
- Trump Lets Pharma "Get Away With Murder!"
- PhRMA Dumps Lots More Money Into Coffers of Pols &
- Regeneron CEO vs. Allergan "Chief"
- The "Three Stooges of Drug Price Lobbying!"
- Opioids vs. Tobacco: Can a Case Be Made That Likens the Two?
- Dancing with Fentanyl
- Merck CEO Frazier Quits Trump Advisory Council
- Trump Administration vs Opioid Epidemic
- Enough Blame to Go Around for Opioid Epidemic
- Pharma Overuses the Letter Z When Naming Drugs
- Pharma Gets Drug Names from Octavia Spencer's Phone Contact List
- Gilead to Baby Boomers: Yo! Get Off Your Butts! LOL!
- Marketers vs "Fake" Pharma News
- Allergan's "Fake" Side-by-Side Ads Mislead
- FDA May Focus Less on Compliance When Reviewing Digital Apps from Silicon Valley
- How Much Risk Information is "Just Right" for TV Drug Ads?
- Will Amazon "Crush" Big Pharma?
- PharmaGuy Marches for Science
The Year 2017 in Charts & Graphs
It's Not BIG Data, But It's Useful
My favorite charts and graphs from articles published in Pharma Marketing News - including Pharma Industry News Update & Pharma Marketing Blog - in 2017.
View on Slideshare...
- FDA Drug Approvals See Best Year Since 1996
- Orphan Drug Designations by FDA
- 7 Out of 10 Top Selling Drugs Have Orphan Status
- Is FDA Too Slow to Approve New Drugs?
- FDA Letters Are a Rarity
- Drug Safety Events Common after FDA Approval
- US Drug Spend Growth Slows in 2016
- Big Pharma's Effective Tax Rate is Lower Than Yours!
- Want an ROI of 2.7? Overcharge Medicaid!
- Pharma Exec Compensation in 2016
- Pharma Commercial Support of CME
- Pharma Payments to HCPs Topped $8 Bn in 2016
- Over Half of the DTC Ad Spend by the Top 10 Advertised Drugs in 2016 was Made by Pfizer
- Ads for "Breakthrough" Cancer Drugs Are "An Ocean of Hype," Say Oncologists
- Direct-to-Consumer Advertising (DTCA) Is Effective In Increasing Inappropriate Prescribing, Say Researchers
- Will It Be Downhill from Here for DTC Spending?
- Form 2253 Data Show Increase in Internet Drug Ads From 2011 - 2014
- Americans Consume More Opioids Per Person Than Any Other Country
|Pharma Industry News Update
Welcome to Pharma Industry News Update (aka PinUp), a publication of Pharma Marketing News. PinUp presents curated content of topical interest from a variety of sources.
Messages from Our Sponsors
Pharma Marketing News