The pharma industry is used to selling products from the "inside out," meaning that the development cycle begins internally and products are pushed out through physicians. But what we are seeing now is that patients are more empowered and pharmaceutical marketing needs to adapt by becoming "patient centric." An integral component of the patient-centric model is patient education that helps improve adherence and outcomes.
Vivacare offers industry partners (pharmaceutical firms, device firms and/or their agencies) an opportunity to develop and distribute "Disease Education Kits" that leverage Vivacare's patient education platform and physician network.
This article is a review of Vivacare's service as part of a pharmaceutical brand's digital marketing efforts.
Download the full text PDF file here:
- The Digital Patient-Centric Model
- Vivacare's Patient Education Library
- Embed the Vivacare Widget
- Physician & Patient Benefits
- Trusted Information Sources
- Pharma Sponsored "Disease Education Kits"
- Kit Components
- Reach, Targeting, and Metrics