To usher in the New Year, it's traditional for pundits like Pharmaguy (aka John Mack, Publisher of Pharma Marketing News
) to go out on a limb and make a few pharma industry predictions for the year.
To compile his list, Pharmaguy used data from surveys, interviewed a pharmaceutical executive, and looked at the past year as an indication of what may be important in 2013 and beyond.
Download full article
- Direct-to-Consumer Ad Spending - Up or down for 2013?
- Predicting the Future of the Drug Industry: Some Survey Results
- Will FDA Issue Long-Awaited Social Media Guidance in 2013?
- "SMAC" - A New Buzzword: What Is It?
- Counterfeit Cancer Meds: What May Shock Us in 2013
- "Pharma Sales Rep Cyborg": Whaaa?
- Wither Pharma Mobile Optimization?