Whether your company is ready to embrace blogging and produce one, several, or even hundreds of blogs, or is just interested in keeping tabs on blogs, you need to understand the essential basics of blogging, including the public's perception of what a blog should be.
This article presents the basics of blogging and offers several examples of how pharmaceutical companies and marketers can use blogs effectively without shooting themselves in the foot!
Topics covered include:
- "Killer" Internet Application
- Blogs as Change Agents
- Blogging 101
- Pharma and Blogs: Like Oil and Water?
- Collaboration with Health Care Professionals
- Employee Blogs: The Secret Pharma PR Weapon
- Blogs and Pharma Marketing
- Challenges and Guidelines
- Confessions of a Pharma Blogger: How I Became a Pharma Pundit