It's been ten years since the first European conference on pharmaceutical eMarketing. Yet European pharma eMarketing lags behind the US by at least 2 years. The industry is struggling to develop an eMarketing strategy in Europe, which is comprised of many relatively small markets (the member countries of the EU) having significant cultural and language differences. Despite this, Europe is ahead of the curve and more forward thinking in its approach to eMarketing, especially to physicians. This article summarizes a recent Pharma Marketing Roundtable
discussion of this topic. Members of the Roundtable included eMarketing representatives from several European pharmaceutical companies as well as eDetailing solution providers and consultants.
Topics covered include:
- Strategically Challenged
- Europe Lags Behind the US
- Commercial vs. Educational eDetailing
- Implementation Issues Abound
- AstraZeneca: Brand Globally, Communicate Locally
- Changing Regulatory Landscape
- Sanofi-Aventis: Italian eDetailing Success Story
- Organizational Issues
- The Future
Read this article now. It's FREE...
Download PDF file