Survey began 1 Feb 2004.
Survey Ended 3 Mar 2004.
Give us your thoughts about the DTC campaigns of Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis, two of which went head-to-head during the Superbowl game. Are these ads effective? Was the Superbowl the right venue for these ads? WIll Cialis grab market share quickly?
- In your opinion, how would your rate the DTC ads of each of these products as seen during the Superbowl game or elsewhere on TV?
- Make a prediction: Six months from now, what will be the market share (in terms of percent of total $ sales in the U.S.) for each of these ED drugs?
- In your opinion, is it wise for pharma companies to spend an average of $2.3 million to advertise erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs during the Superbowl?
- Editorial Summary, which presents highlights of selected results (PDF format).
Associated article(s) touching on this topic:
- Results from FDA Physician Survey on DTC Advertising
- Top Companies, Classes, and Products in the DTC Space