Women in Pharma Viva la SFE Difference!
If you want to focus on women as an asset to your business, then look at what women can actually do really well that male leaders struggle with:
- Link [rather than rank] workers;
- favor interactive-collaborative leadership style [empowerment beats top-down decision making];
- sustain fruitful collaborations;
- comfortable with sharing information;
- see redistribution of power as victory, not surrender;
- favor multi-dimensional feedback;
- value technical & interpersonal skills, individual & group contributions equally;
- readily accept ambiguity;
- honor intuition as well as pure “rationality”
- inherently flexible;
- appreciate cultural diversity.
Includes commentary from members of the PHARMA-MKTING online discussion group plus real-life experiences of women in pharma sales and marketing.
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 1: January 2006
Word Count: 1837