What’s Your Social Media Implementation Plan?
Survey began 29 April 2010
This survey solicits opinions on what are the important action items for implementing a social media campaign.See Resources & Further Reading below…
Background Before you find yourself in a social media crisis, you should have a social media implementation plan. But what are the action items for implementing your plan? This survey presents a number of actions that may be appropriate and seeks your input on how important these or other items might be in developing a plan.
The survey asks specifically to indicate how important the following action items are in implementing a social media plan:
- Become a dialogue company – learn how to listen and respond, not just push messages out
- Create a social media Tsar position to oversee all the company’s SM projects to assure compliance with guidelines
- Develop a moderation strategy
- Develop guideposts, internal and external standard operating procedures
- Get everyone – including marketing, regulatory people, corporate communications, C-level execs – on board
- Have a sustained vision/goal
- Marshall necessary resources – use the best tools available
- Train people who will be interacting directly with consumers
- Unblock corporate access to social media so employees can monitor and use applications such as Facebook while at work
Results of this survey may be summarized in Pharma Marketing News. After you answer a few short questions, you will be able to see the summary of all responses to date. No comments or other identifying information is included in the summary.
Your comments are confidential (anonymous) unless you specifically provide your contact information at the end of the survey and allow us to attribute comments to you personally.Pharma Marketing News.
- Where’s Your Social Media Crisis Management Plan?
- What Has Sanofi-Aventis Learned from Its Facebook Experience? (podcast)
- Results of this survey will be summarized in an issue of Pharma Marketing News.