Pharma on Instagram How Top Drug Companies Use It Today & May Use It Tomorrow
Instagram may become the social medium of choice for pharma marketers now that it has been purchased by Facebook and has added several new features that allow marketers to potentially thwart FDA regulations. These new features include Stories, disappearing video, and ephemeral messages.
This article reviews these new features and how they may be used by pharma marketers. Included is a review of Big Pharma Instagram accounts.
Topics (partial list):
- Instagram vs. Facebook Demographics
- Instagram Stories
- Disappearing Videos and Ephemeral Messages
- Verified Accounts
- Comments Blocked?
- A Gallery of Pharma Instagram Accounts
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
- Instagram Offers Pharma Marketers Better Tools Than Facebook to Block Those “Nasty” Comments
- Now May Be the Time for Pharma to Get Serious About Instagram
- Should #Pharma Consider Instagram for Promotion & Patient Engagement?
- Instagram Set to Rock the Social Media Marketing World
Pharma On Instagram from PharmaGuy.com
Issue: Vol. 15, No. 5: December 2016