Pharmaguy’s Social Media Compendium A Comprehensive History & Guide to the Pharmaceutical Industry’s Social Media Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs
Welcome to Pharmaguy’s Social Media Compendium, which is a catalog of articles, blog posts, podcasts, and surveys, all documenting the use of social media by the pharmaceutical industry from 2005 through today. Through this compendium you are able to relive the fascinating history of the pharmaceutical industry’s social media trials & tribulations and ultimate triumphs.
The compendium is designed to be read while connected to the Internet. It includes summaries of articles (yellow pages) with links to full PDF versions of the articles hosted on Pharma Marketing Network. To access the full article, click anywhere within the summary while connected to the Internet.
The compendium also includes several full articles (white pages) that do not require any additional action to read and enjoy. Within these articles, however, may be links to further information and documents that can either be downloaded as PDF files or viewed within your Web browser.
This is a living document that is updated on a regular basis as new documents become available. Subscribers to Pharma Marketing News and followers of Pharmaguy on Twitter are notified when a new version of the compendium is available to be downloaded.
Table of Contents (partial):
- The Pharmaguy Social Media Timeline
- The Early Years of Pharma Social Media Marketing
- Socially Challenged Pharma
- Pharma’s Social Media Marketing Readiness Score
- Industry & Consumer Advocates Square Off on Social Media
- A Few Things I Learned at FDA’s Social Media Hearing
- FDA Regulation of Drug & Device Promotion via the Internet and Social Media
- How Should Pharma Engage in Social Networks?
- FDA Guidance on Responding to Unsolicited Requests for Off-Label Information
- Moderation Best Practices for Pharma Social Networks
- How to Manage the Online Conversation
- Pharma C-Suite Social Media Dummies
- Pharma Marketers Dive Deeper Into Social Media
- Accountability for Pharma Content on Social Media Sites
- Here Come the Pharma Wikipedians
- Fair Social Media Practice Principles
- Overcoming Space Limitations in Social Media
- Solving the Social Media Adverse Event Reporting Problem
- ABPI Issues Social Media Guidance for Adverse Event Reporting
- Pharma and Social Media – Comfy Bedfellows
- Social Communications in Healthcare
- Who Owns Your Social Media?
- PR & Interactive Agencies Vie for Pharma Social Media Campaign Crumbs
- Four Useful Lessons Pharma Can Learn from the Pfizer Facebook Hack
- Supporting Patients via Twitter and Beyond
- AstraZeneca Hosts First-Ever Twitter Chat
- PMCPA Issues Social Media Guidance for Pharma
- The Future of Pharma-Sponsored Twitter & Other Social Media Chats
Download the full text PDF file here:
Version 1.0 (64 Pages)
Issue: Vol. 12, No. 8: 8 October 2013