Effective Physician Marketing at Medical Meeting Exhibits Booth Performance Measures
Imagine hundreds of physicians assembled in one location, away from the stress of the office, eager to learn about the latest drugs and advances in their medical fields, and enjoying some R&R. I’m talking, of course, about physicians attending medical conferences. What better time to get in front of them with your marketing message?
This article describes best exhibit marketing practices and how to measure the effectives of your exhibit.
Topics covered include:
- Booth Performance Measures
- Getting Physicians into the Booth
- The Message is the Real Giveaway
- Giveaways – Complying with State Disclosure Laws
- Impact on Prescribing
- Best Exhibit Marketing Practice
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 3: March 2006
Word Count: 1860