Special Supplement: Increase Physician Access and Detailing Effectiveness
This is a Special Offer at a REDUCED PRICE as a THANK YOU for odering a related reprint in the past!
Is it time for the pharmaceutical industry to revamp its physician marketing strategy? Pfizer thinks so. The world’s largest pharmaceutical company recently announced that it plans to “reverse a decadelong infatuation with multiple sales forces pitching the same products to the same doctors” (“Pfizer Plans $2 Billion in Cost Cuts,” WSJ, 2/11/2005).
Everyone knows that pharma sales reps are less effective than they used to be. Although the pharmaceutical sales force has doubled between 1995 and 2000, the number of audited calls has only increased by 10%.
Through articles and real-world case studies this Special Supplement presents the collective wisdom of many marketing experts who offer solutions to the problem of decreasing sales rep effectiveness and decreasing return on the physician marketing dollar.
The information in this Special Supplement is certain to give you a better understanding of the issues relating to physician access and how to improve the effectiveness of your physician marketing and sales campaigns.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A Crisis in Professional Detailing… pg. 2
- Marketing’s Role in Limiting Physician Access… pg. 4
- Finding the “Right Stuff” to Revitalize Sales Productivity… pg. 6
- Facilitating Physician Access and Education Through Online Conferencing… pg. 7
- The Targeted Model… pg. 9
- Limbic Market Research… pg. 11
- Intelligent Online Sampling Strategies… pg. 13
- Increase Prescription Sales with Smart Tools at the Point of Care… pg. 16
- A Novel Approach to Communicating with Physicians… pg. 18
- Increase Sales Representative Performance and Productivity by Building Collaborative Physician Relationships… pg. 20
- Promoting Pull Through Prescriptions via Value-Added Free Medical Practice Web Sites and Patient Education… pg. 21
- Gauging Physician Behavior and CE Impact with Two-Way, Real Time, Web-Based Technology… pg. 22
- Live, Online, Interactive Conference with Experts to Provide Detailed Product Information to Physicians… pg. 23
- Audio with Synchronized Visuals Streaming Over Low Bandwidth Internet Connections for Physician Detailing… pg. 24
- Online Content Management System for Sales and Marketing Representatives… pg. 25
LIST OF FIGURES
- Percentage of Physicians Indicating Sales Rep Attribute is Valuable
- US promotional Spending by Pharma Breakout
- Impact of Sampling on Physician Prescribing
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Influence on Physician Prescribing
- Percent of Physicians Rating Information Services Good or Excellent (Internet, Reps, Journals, Symposia)
- PDR Subscriber Survey
- MD Consult Survey
- Sources for Learning Prescribing Information
The PDF file will be delivered to you by e-mail, usually within minutes of placing your order online.
If you wish to order and pay by check or credit card offline, please use:
Printable Order Form
Or call 215-504-4164 to place your order by phone (9 AM through 5 PM Eastern US time, Monday through Friday).Return to top…