Pharmaguy’s Social Media Compendium A Comprehensive History & Guide to the Pharmaceutical Industry’s Social Media Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs
Welcome to Pharmaguy’s Social Media Compendium, which is a catalog of articles, blog posts, podcasts, and surveys, all documenting the use of social media by the pharmaceutical industry from 2005 through today. Through this compendium you are able to relive the fascinating history of the pharmaceutical industry’s social media trials & tribulations and ultimate triumphs.
Table of Contents (partial):
- The Pharmaguy Social Media Timeline
- The Early Years of Pharma Social Media Marketing
- Socially Challenged Pharma
- Pharma’s Social Media Marketing Readiness Score
- Industry & Consumer Advocates Square Off on Social Media
- A Few Things I Learned at FDA’s Social Media Hearing
- FDA Regulation of Drug & Device Promotion via the Internet and Social Media
- How Should Pharma Engage in Social Networks?
- FDA Guidance on Responding to Unsolicited Requests for Off-Label Information
- Moderation Best Practices for Pharma Social Networks
- How to Manage the Online Conversation
- Pharma C-Suite Social Media Dummies
- Pharma Marketers Dive Deeper Into Social Media
- Accountability for Pharma Content on Social Media Sites
- Here Come the Pharma Wikipedians
- Fair Social Media Practice Principles
- Overcoming Space Limitations in Social Media
- Solving the Social Media Adverse Event Reporting Problem
- ABPI Issues Social Media Guidance for Adverse Event Reporting
- Pharma and Social Media – Comfy Bedfellows
- Social Communications in Healthcare
- Who Owns Your Social Media?
- PR & Interactive Agencies Vie for Pharma Social Media Campaign Crumbs
- Four Useful Lessons Pharma Can Learn from the Pfizer Facebook Hack
- Supporting Patients via Twitter and Beyond
- AstraZeneca Hosts First-Ever Twitter Chat
- PMCPA Issues Social Media Guidance for Pharma
- The Future of Pharma-Sponsored Twitter & Other Social Media Chats
Download the full text PDF file here:
http://bit.ly/pgsoccat Social Media Pharma Marketing Damned If You Do, Damned If You Don’t?
It is generally agreed that the return on investments (ROI) for traditional media like print and TV is declining. A new approach to the way forward in pharma marketing is needed and is actively being pursued by pharmaceutical marketers and their ad agencies.
Is it time for the pharmaceutical industry to take the advice of some of its critics and use the new “social media” tools available to it and extricate itself from its moribund situation of declining ROI?
These new tools — lumped under the heading “social networking” or “Web 2.0 — are big topics of discussion at many pharmaceutical marketing conferences. The question is, will pharma marketers embrace them, learn how to use them, and will they see benefits?
Is your company ready to engage in social media marketing? If so, what’s your social media marketing strategy?
By filling out the Pharma Marketing News Rate Your Social Media Marketing Readiness questionnaire, you will discover where you may need to augment your knowledge about social media and the hurdles you may need to overcome within your organization to implement a social media marketing program.
When you complete the questionnaire, you’ll be able to see the average of all responses to date and get a better idea of how you and your company compare to that average.
This collection of Pharma Marketing News articles, blog posts, and survey results provides you with an excellent introduction to the many issues involved in social media pharma marketing.
Download this collection now. It’s FREE…