Tune into an exclusive Pharma Marketing Network (PMN) interview with Amy Turnquist, a member of the PMN Editorial Advisory Board and Dr. Sandra Horning, the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association Woman of the Year (WOTY) 2020-21. Dr. Horning holds a very special place in HBA history as the only woman to hold the WOTY title for two years.
Being named HBA’s Woman of the Year is just the latest recognition in her career, having previously received the prestigious Stanford School of Medicine Excellence in Patient Care Award, among others. Dr. Horning is a celebrated researcher, educator, and leader with a track record of advocating for patients through her role in Academia as well as her role as the Chief Medical Officer and Head of Global Product Development at Genentech. In addition, Sandra has served as the President of the American Society of Clinical Oncology and currently sits on the boards of directors of Moderna, Inc. and Olema Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- How Sandra will leverage her recognition as HBA Woman of the Year to drive change in the future.
- Thoughts on the pandemic, women, and work.
- How Sandra’s experiences as an oncologist supported her transition into her different career milestones.
- Sandra’s advice on planning and pursuing career goals.
- How she stays motivated and continually grows both professionally and personally.
“Confidence and persistence come from within.” – Dr. Sandra Horning, HBA Woman of the Year 2020-21