ReachMD, an innovative communications company, provides thought-provoking medical news and information to healthcare practitioners.
Streamlogics is a leading global provider of webcasting applications and services to hundreds of healthcare organizations, pharmaceutical companies, and CME providers.
The Arcas Group is driven by a singular focus: improving the connectivity between medical thought leaders, physicians, and commercially focused organizations.
Good Health Advertising offers online advertising, brand building, patient education, promotions and patient acquisition services in the Health and Medical category.
If you wish to be a sponsor of this event please contact:
Over 100 pharmaceutical marketing professionals attended the last event in April, 2006.
“It was an enjoyable event, I also always learn something and most of all any networking event is what you the individual make of it and how comfortable you are at the art of networking.” -Bill Amberg
“The evening was great, the food was wonderful, and it was well organized. We received a lot of positive response and requests to contact individuals for projects. It’s gotten better every year and I’m sure next year will be no exception.” -Jerry Mauder
“We enjoyed the dinner and sponsorship and look forward to more opportunities to participate.” -Stephen M. Carnevale
“Thanks again for putting on a great party! We definitely met some very nice people and a few interesting contacts that may lead to future business.” -Richard Shapiro
“I got a chance to meet some interesting people and talk about social media technology in healthcare.” -Fard Johnmar
Be sure to join us in 2008!
4th Annual (2008)
Networking Dinner Reception
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 * 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- LOCATION: Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at Forrestal, 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ (see MAP for location of event and current attendees)
- Learn from expert speakers! – Hear presentations from drug industry executives and our sponsor about marketing to physicians, Web 2.0 tools, and mentoring. See the Agenda for more details.
- Promote your business – You can promote your business one-on-one with attendees or be a sponsor for greater visibility at the meeting and in promotions.
- Exchange ideas, share knowledge – Meet up with your peers to give as well as receive advice on improving your business!
- Start networking with attendees BEFORE the meeting – All registered attendees will be able to participate in the “2008 Networking Reception Attendee Forum“, which is open ONLY to attendees. Here you will get updates about who is attending, including their contact information; you will be able to add other attendees to your “buddy list” and send them private messages; and you can post information about yourself and what your networking goals are so that other attendees can see it and respond to you, if they wish.
The sooner you REGISTER, the more benefit you will get from this resource.
- Participate in the Vendor Video Showcase – All attendees will have the opportunity to have their 60-second “elevator pitch” videotaped digitally at the event. After the event, the videos will be uploaded to YouTube where you can review them and decide if you wish to have your video included in a DVD that will be given awy FREE to pharma product managers. The DVD will be promoted via Pharma Marketing Network. As a Showcase member, your video can be embedded in your Preferred Vendor Listing on the Pharma Marketing Network portal site and you can also embed your video on your Web site. There is a small additional extra charge for including your video on the DVD. Call 215-504-4164 for details.
- Meet potential business partners – Meet potential business partners who can help you achieve your business goals. Pharma brand managers can meet vendors and vendors can meet brand managers in a relaxing atmosphere.
- Chance to win a FREE online listing in the Pharma Marketing Vendor Directory! – At the event, all attendees have a chance to win a Category Sponsorship Listing in the online Pharma Marketing Vendor Directory (value: $295)! This listing includes a logo, Web link, contact information, a 250-word description AND a top-of-the-page banner ad for 1 year! It can also include access to the 60-second video elevator pitch you make at the dinner meeting.
- Network for a new job! – If you are looking for a new position or if your company is looking for new talent, this is a perfect opportunity for you to scout around.
- Get Out and Have a Good Time! – Enjoy good food and the company of colleagues!
Hope to see you in Princeton on June 4th!
John Mack, Editor & Publisher
Pharma Marketing News/Pharma Marketing Blog
- Embrace networking as a high priority, and determine to do it – Spend a few bucks, register today for the 4th Annual Pharma Marketing Networking Dinner Reception, and put it on your calendar!
- Help others – As Steve says “The best way to build a network marked by mutual help and sympathy is to help others.” That’s what Pharma Marketing Network is all about!
- Attend meetings – You can attend industry conferences and spend thousands of dollars, but for less than 10% of what it costs to attend such conferences, you can attend the 4th Annual Pharma Marketing Networking Dinner Reception.
- Cultivate healthy vendor relationships – Steve says: “Vendors and consultants often know ‘what’s going on’ outside your four walls, and may be able to facilitate new contacts for you.” You’ll find plenty of people who know “what’s going on” at the 4th Annual Pharma Marketing Networking Dinner Reception!
- Cultivate a limited circle of influential, wise, discreet professional colleagues – ditto
- Take advantage of the web-based networking platforms – see Pharma Marketing Network Forums.
See “Ensuring Your Business Cards Mean Business” for some more relevant tips
# # #
© 2008 VirSci Corporation. All rights reserved.