ReachMD, an innovative communications company, provides thought-provoking medical news and information to healthcare practitioners.
The Arcas Group is driven by a singular focus: improving the connectivity between medical thought leaders, physicians, and commercially focused organizations.
If you wish to be a sponsor of this event please contact:
Over 100 pharmaceutical marketing professionals attended the last event in April, 2006.
“It was an enjoyable event, I also always learn something and most of all any networking event is what you the individual make of it and how comfortable you are at the art of networking.” -Bill Amberg
“The evening was great, the food was wonderful, and it was well organized. We received a lot of positive response and requests to contact individuals for projects. Its gotten better every year and Im sure next year will be no exception.” -Jerry Mauder
“We enjoyed the dinner and sponsorship and look forward to more opportunities to participate.” -Stephen M. Carnevale
“Thanks again for putting on a great party! We definitely met some very nice people and a few interesting contacts that may lead to future business.” -Richard Shapiro
“I got a chance to meet some interesting people and talk about social media technology in healthcare.” -Fard Johnmar
Be sure to join us in 2008!
4th Annual (2008)
Networking Dinner Reception
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 * 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- LOCATION: Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at Forrestal, 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ
- REGISTRATION FEE:
- Standard Registration: $115.00 per person
AFTER MAY 30, 2008: $130.00 per person ($150.00 at the door, if seating is available)
- Step 1: Pay for 1 or more tickets (click “Add to Cart” button below)
- Step 2: Download your ticket as instructed and fill out the registration form(s) for each attendee (follow instructions on ticket)
Use your American Express, Mastercard, Visa, or Discovery card to pay now online for one or more guests. Simply click the “Add to Cart” button above. A cart window will open up. Fill in the number of registrations desired (“Quantity”), insert the appropriate discount code in the box, and click on “Update Cart.” When you are ready to purchase the ticket(s), click on the PayPal checkout button. If you do not have an account with PayPal or do not wish to use your account, click on the link under “Don’t have a PayPal account?” on the payment screen, which is visible after you click the checkout button in the cart window.
When making a payment, please be sure to use an appropriate and available e-mail address and phone number. Be sure to click on “Complete Purchase” after your payment is made to get instructions for downloading your ticket(s). You will also recieve a receipt by e-mail plus a link for downloading your admission ticket(s) and ticket code(s). You will need these to complete your registration. Follow the instructions on the ticket that you download.
If you do not get instructions for downloading your ticket or have problems downloading your ticket, call 215-504-4164 or e-mail email@example.com
Option 2: Register and Pay Offline by Credit Card or Check Download the Offline Registration Form to pay offline. Fill in your registration and credit card information and Fax back to 215-504-5739 or pay by check (US only!) payble to VirSci Corporation and send to PO Box 760, Newtown, PA 18940.
Click Here to download the Registration Form.
You can also call 215-504-4164 to register by phone.
The following terms and conditions apply for registration and attendance:
- No one will be admitted without paying the registration fee. If you register before the meeting you will receive a “ticket” and ticket code proving that you have registered and paid the registration fee. Bring this with you to the meeting. Each pre-registered person will get a name tag at the registration table outside the meeting area.
- Registration/payment at the door will be accepted ONLY IF SEATING IS AVAILABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS. The fee at the door will be $150.00, payable by check or credit card.
- Please bring your business cards for your personal use at the meeting. If you wish to distribute a promotional piece at the meeting, please contact John Mack, 215-504-4164, firstname.lastname@example.org. (A FEE APPLIES).
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If the event is cancelled for any reason, your registration fee less a $5 handling charge will be refunded by check or credit card refund. There is no refund of registration fees for any other reason.
Hope to see you in Princeton on June 4th!
John Mack, Editor & Publisher
Pharma Marketing News/Pharma Marketing Blog
© 2008 VirSci Corporation. All rights reserved.