The newest project release from The DHC Group and Intouch Group builds on the summer 2020 whitepaper, The Aftermath: COVID-19 Insights & Recommendations, delving deeper into practical solutions for the challenges that pharmaceutical commercial organizations continue to face as a result of the pandemic. In addition to applied insights from diverse industry experts, this paper features the results of significant physician and pharma marketer research.
- COVID-19’s impact on key relationships: between pharma and physicians, pharma and patients, and physicians and patients
- Rethinking the sales rep model and how pharma engages HCPs
- Embracing point-of-care opportunities, including telehealth in the path to prescription
- Understanding the changing patient journey
- Suggestions for reviving new patient visits, NRx and NBRx
- Reaching prescribers through the EHR/EMR
- Partnering with patients to ease their healthcare journey – from financial assistance to Rx maintenance
This project is designed to help pharma marketers evolve their commercial strategy with new research insights, real-world solutions and specific tactics to implement now, even as COVID-19 vaccines are on the horizon and we try to forecast what’s next for our industry.