Tips for Improving Small Pharma’s Sales No Additional Sales People Needed!
While small pharma can boast of several prominent breakthroughs in the research lab, Big Pharma still maintains an inevitable advantage in sales. However, Small Pharma companies have leveled the playing field here as well by adopting the sales techniques of their larger counterparts, particularly those that take advantage of business intelligence technology.
This article highlights five tips from OnDemandIQ designed to help Small Pharma focus and prioritize their sales teams on their most important goals — improving efficiency and boosting sales.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Big Innovation, Small Sales Force
- Five Tips to Better Sales – and a Better Sales Team
- OnDemandIQ’s Business Intelligence Service
- Dashboard View of Metrics
- Software-as-a-service Model
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 7, No. 3: March 2008
Word Count: 1254