(click for access)
Each issue of Pharma Marketing News is packed with facts, opinions, and case studies based upon interviews with experts in the field of pharmaceutical marketing. Highlights of presentations from industry conferences, contact lists for experts consulted, and links to references help subscribers keep up to date on best practices and network with their peers.
The Future of Brand Marketing: Will You be in the Mix?
As pharma marketers explore new channels for the future marketing mix allocated to their campaigns, care should be taken to balance impact with “risk” — risk of increased regulation, bad publicity, and consumer pushback. Attendees of CBI’s Pharmaceutical Media Mix Summit will learn how to optimize the media mix to achieve the greatest impact, with the least risk and the highest ROI. — John Mack, Editor, Pharma Marketing News
Download the Presentation: The Future of Brand Marketing: Will You be in the Mix? (pdf)
Direct, Targeted, Permission-based Marketing Builds Relationships, Increases ROI and Improves Patient Compliance
A New Addition to the Pharma Marketing News Archives!
Many experts agree that Relationship Marketing (RM) should be a natural for the pharmaceutical industry, which needs to support the long-term use of their products and help patients remain compliant with their treatment regime.
But not many pharmaceutical marketers understand what relationship marketing is and how it differs from other forms of marketing that they traditionally employ.
This collection of Pharma Marketing News articles, blog posts, and survey results provides you with an excellent introduction to the many facets and uses of pharmaceutical relationship marketing.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Relationship Marketing:
- Relationship Marketing Program Management for Pharmaceutical Marketers
- Evolve Your Brand Into a Relationship With Consumers and Physicians
- Out-of-the-Box Marketing: Will It Work for Pharma?
- Out-of-the-Box Marketing: Survey Results
- Personalized eMarketing: How can you create and profit from a customer’s lifetime experience?
- Patient Detailing at the Point of Care
- Behavioral Targeting: Pros & Cons
- To Build Patient Adherence, Pfizer Puts Technology Behind the Curtain
- Leverage Health Beliefs to Develop Effective Online Compliance Programs
- Advoy: A Web-based Therapy Management Program
- Marketing to a Segment of One Physician
- Whose Data Is It Anyway?
- Use of Rx Data Survey Results
- Direct to Physician Telemarketing and Sales
Targeted Patient Marketing:
Targeted Physician Marketing:
Order and pay for this Special Supplement now using your credit card
PDF file delivered to you by email (usually within minutes of placing your order):
If you wish to pay by check or credit card off-line, please use:
Printable Order Form