Hear from leading Experience and Omnichannel experts from Merck, AstraZeneca, UCB, AbbVie, Harmony Biosciences, Genentech and more on winning strategies to transform data into actionable strategy, elevate CX beyond campaign optimization and activate the “Engagement Matrix” in your organization.
Panel discussions include:
Coordinated CX: Moving Beyond Campaign Management
Today, healthcare providers and consumers interact with your brand across multiple channels, touch points and platforms. Yet, in Pharma many of our CX initiatives are still being planned, executed, and optimized at the individual (digital) campaign-level, using traditional campaign KPIs and data points. How can we keep up with our customers as their engagement preferences – and expectations – continue to evolve?
Tune in to learn:
- Why thinking beyond the campaign-level is crucial for optimized Customer Experience
- How leading organizations are activating omni-channel strategies to deliver more coordinated experiences
- Specific examples of how expanded CX can impact HCP and Patient Experience
- What’s working today – and what’s on the horizon – for expanded CX
Digital Customer Experience & Analytics
Understanding Customer Experience starts with understanding your customer, but that’s just the beginning. When it comes to CX, data drives strategy. As sources of data continue to rapidly expand, what are the right metrics to measure? How are leading organizations using customer data to create actionable insights? And how does this come together to create more meaningful engagement?
Tune in to learn:
- The critical interdependence of Data, Analytics & Customer Experience
- How to align your analytics and CX strategies to measure the moments that matter along your customer’s journey
- Best practices to translate data into actionable insights and optimization strategy
Claudia Smalley, Associate Director, Specialty Analytics, AbbVie
Sahab Aslam, Associate Director, Global Data Science & Analytics Products, Merck
Joyce Ercolino, Director, Digital Excellence, Harmony Biosciences
Kevin Hsieh, Service Lead for Web & Mobile, Experience Services & Digital Innovation, Genentech, Inc.
The Engagement Matrix: A Holistic View of CX
It used to be relatively simple to identify who our “customer” was. As payers and parents and providers and pharmacists have become proxies for our brands and employees are being asked to upskill to put the customer at the center, it’s become increasingly important to expand our perception of our “customers” and how we serve them. Is it possible to shift to a patient-centric model without negatively impacting employee experience? How does Provider Experience influence Patient Experience and related Net Promoter Scores? How can we correlate these experiences to create an exponential CX lift for all of our customers?
Tune in to learn:
- How Provider Experience, Patient Experience and Employee Experience influence each other – and how to activate the flywheel of experience for your organization
- Why your organization needs an overarching approach to Customer Experience
- How do we define our “customer”? What can we control? And how can we control what we can’t?
- Why Employee Experience is often said to be the source of all CX
Karen Root, Director, Experience Strategy, Boehringer Ingelheim
Lynn DiBonaventura, Director, Learning & Growth, US Business Operations, CSL Behring
Erica Devine, Senior Manager, Patient Support Stakeholder Experience, Otsuka
Our Media Sponsors: