A Strategic Approach to CME Obtaining a High Return on Education Investment
Jan Heybroek, Vice President at Imedex®, Inc., an accredited worldwide CME provider located in Alpharetta, Georgia, estimates that pharmaceutical companies spend about 7% of their marketing budget (excluding samples) on educational activities. “However, many pharma companies lack interest in the return on education investment or ROEI data our programs are able to provide,” says Heybroek.
This article reviews Imedex’s approach to developing CME programs.
Topics covered include:
- Chart: Pharma Support of CME
- CME Can Be More Effective Than Sales Reps
- Unbiased Proprietary CME Programs
- Deep Reach Into Multiple Therapy Areas
- Chart: Three-month post-conference survey of 27 Imedex conferences with total of 722 respondents.
- Chart: Average Number of CME Hours per Live Event
- Chart: Average Number of Physicians Attending CME Events
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 4, No. 6: June 2005
Word Count: 1035
Find other articles in related Topic Areas:
- Glossary Terms: Continuing Medical Eduaction (CME)
- Physician Education (CME)
- Physician Marketing & Promotion
- Strategic Marketing & Planning
- Product & Service Reviews