Delivering a flawless customer journey is no longer beyond your reach. With precision analytics as an anchor behind data-driven decision-making, new advancements in data quality and access, plus rising cultural acceptance to innovation – we’re finally moving towards digital maturity. It’s time to enable more personalized touchpoint identification, channel selection and agile content needed to succeed in the hybrid future.
Reuters Events’ Pharma Marketing USA 2021 is where the future of the pharma customer experience is pioneered. It’s the one place that unties leadership from across the pharma marketing ecosystem, including Marketing, Digital, Analytics, Data, Commercial, and Brand roles, to provide you with benchmarks and scalable approaches to make holistic customer engagement the norm.
A sample of the industry-leading speaker line-up:
- Michael Boehler, VP, Global Commercial & General Manager, BioNTech SE
- Bharti Rai, VP, Commercial Operations, Data and Analytics, Novartis
- Ketan Paranjape, VP, Commercial Business Operations, Roche
- Joseph Brown, Chief of Staff, Global Commercial Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Merck
- Gizem Ozbay, Global Head, Marketing Integrated, Abbott
- Chetak Buaria, Global Head, Customer Engagement & Channel Evolution, Merck Group
- Peter Shadday, Chief Commercial Officer US & Global Head of Marketing Specialties, Zambon
- Alessandro Milli, Head, Global Commercial Excellence, Zambon
- Haider Alleg, Global Head, Digital Excellence, Ferring
- Elaine Gamble, Head, Digital Engagement, CNS Division, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Companies