3rd Annual Manage the Cost of Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Biotech Therapies and Injectables
January 23 – 24, 2006 * Location, TBD
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
In early 2005, The Center for Business Intelligence brought together the industry’s leading experts in specialty pharmaceuticals from health plans, employers, PBMs and specialty pharmacy networks for an interactive, educational two-day conference. On January 23-24, 2006, CBI promises to continue this tradition at its 3rd Annual meeting by adding more industry perspectives to this already esteemed event. Join us at the leading event on specialty pharmaceuticals to hear more high level informative presentations and learn new strategic approaches to spending control, benefit design and implementing Medicare reforms.
Topics being researched for the 2006 forum include:
- Dealing with J3490, J8499 and Bulk Codes
- Data analysis
- Provider contracting strategies
- Distribution for limited supply products
- Specialty pharmacies issues under Medicaid
- Benefit design for specialty pharmaceuticals
- Specific drug programs, i.e. hemophelia, oncology, etc.
- Oncology reimbursement