4th Annual Forum on Formulary and Reimbursement Strategies for Effective Product Planning
Strategies for Successfully Meeting Both Pharma and Payer Needs for Preferred Formulary Placement in an Evolving Medicare Environment
September 27 – 28, 2007 * King of Prussia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
In 2006, CBI brought together the industry’s leading experts in formulary placement for an interactive, educational two-day conference that provided over 100 executives with practical solutions for managing the formulary roadmap. For 2007 CBI is committed to continuing this tradition at our 4th annual conference by focusing on the issues most important to you.
Topics to be addressed at the 2007 forum include:
- The impact of Wellpoint’s January 2008 mandate of Health Technology Assessment
- The role of patient registries for cost-effectiveness analysis and monitoring utilization
- Assessing and calculating the cost of treating a patient before setting the price for new products
- The role of meta-analysis in formulary submissions
- Successful strategies for linking PROs to claims
- Compendiums – How are drugs listed in the USP?
- Contracting with Managed Care Organizations
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“The broad range of perspectives on the topic of formulary design and pharmacoeconomics provided unique insight.”
— Jeff Boyrret, Senior Director, Wyeth
“The main take home for me is the need to develop a value proposition for the payer specifically MCOs.”
— Robert Dellielno, Federal Accounts Manager, Biogen Idec
“Good overview of current situation in Pharma industry.”
— D.Evans, Managed Care Division, Bausch & Lomb
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the conference website.