5th Annual Forum on Field-Based Dissemination of Scientific Information
Build Effective and Compliant Medical Science Liaison Communication Strategies
May 19 – 20, 2008 * Philadelphia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Visit this Pharma Marketing Events Forum discussion thread for up-to-date notices, program details, speaker changes, etc.
Over the past four years more than 400 leaders throughout the medical communications industry have attended this forum. Year after year they have taken back valuable information to their company and colleagues. Attend the 5th annual, highly anticipated forum in 2008 to:
- Hear detailed case studies on best strategies for MSLs to remain committed to the science behind products and research
- Improve the quality of field-based team practices
- Establish goals, objectives and metrics to measure MSLs
- Create a clear boundary between medical affairs, MSLs and sales
- Learn KOL development and relationship management strategies
- Identify strategies to ensure field-based compliance
- Deliver effective scientific messaging to Medicare and managed care customers
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“Good checks and balance system for my MSL program vs. others in the industry.”
— Cynthia Osvski, MSL Director, Millennium
“Excellent sets of lectures for sharing company wide ideas.”
— Kalpesh Patel, Medical Information, Encysive
“Very high quality material with ample opportunity for interaction and networking.”
— Serge Karpow, Senior Regional Medical Liaison, Sanofi-Aventis
“First rate speakers, audience and facilities. Effective use of time on educational and networking fronts.”
— Chris Hall, Partner, Saul Ewing
For more information or to register, please please visit the conference website or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.