Pharmaceutical Sales Training Summit
Update Training Models, Measure ROI and Utilize Sales Training Technologies to Achieve Optimal Sales Forces Effectiveness and Compliance
October 19 – 20, 2006 * West Conshohocken, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Mark your calendar! CBI’s Inaugural Pharmaceutical Sales Training Summit brings together the industry’s leading experts in sales training. The program features detailed case studies from some of the industry’s leading organizations and provides you with the information you need to improve your sales training.
Key topics for 2006 include:
- Sales force compliance training
- Incorporating new learning management systems into your sales training programs
- Gaining management buy-in for sales training
- Partnering successfully with vendors
- Using competency models to drive top sales performance
- Leveraging eLearning to increase productivity, reduce costs and improve sales training outcomes
- Onboarding and advanced training for reps, district managers and regional managers
- Demonstrating training ROI
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.