2nd Annual Summit on Post-Marketing Studies
Design Post-Approval Studies for Improved Safety and Risk Assessment while Meeting Clinical, Marketing and Regulatory Objectives
February 13 – 14, 2006 * London, UK
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
The Definitive Annual Forum for Providing Reliable Up-to-Date Information on Post-Marketing Studies
The 2nd Annual Summit is the sequel to the very successful 2005 event that garnered over 120 attendees! This is the premier forum dedicated entirely to Post-Marketing Studies. Network at, and benefit from, the leading industry event!
Post-Marketing studies in Europe are continuing to increase at a rapid pace and are being used widely to delineate additional information, including drug risks, benefits and optimal use. The EU clinical trials directive has had a dramatic impact on Post-Marketing Studies by establishing new definitions and bringing out more uniformity.
The Summit’s distinguished faculty is committed to providing the most current and applicable information on the design of Post-Marketing Studies including Phase IV studies, patient registries and epidemiologic studies to meet clinical, marketing and regulatory objectives. Attend this event and hear key insights on:
- Patient safety post-Vioxx
- Innovative approaches for optimizing data collection
- The Predictive case study — Successes and pitfalls of conducting a multi-national observational study
- Updates on EU directive and much more!
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
– 2005 Attendee Anita, Vanjaka, Manager of Clinical Research, Abbott
“Interesting to hear what other companies mean and do about Post-Marketing Studies.”
– 2005 Attendee, Lene Juncker Jensen, Medical Director, Pfizer
“Very informative overview from different perspectives.”
– 2005 Attendee, Konrad Komar, Manager, Site Management, Bristol-Myers Squibb
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the conference website.