6th Strategic Medicare Compliance and Administration Summit
Leaders Reconvene to Discuss Part D, Part B and Related Programs
February 12 – 13, 2007 * Washington, DC
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
The Medicare pharmaceutical market is far from stabilized, and as competitive pressures mount it is critical that pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers keep abreast of the latest trends and CMS policy updates impacting their Part D Strategy.
Over 1,000 executives have benefited from CBI’s Medicare Summit since its inception! This year’s conference provides critical Part D updates, bringing together experts and leaders from manufacturers and from Part D plans. Attend this elite conference to stay on the cutting-edge of information related to the implementation of Medicare Part D. By attending you hear information on:
- Part D Quality Measurements and Outcomes
- Trends and Changes in Plan Formulary Design and Structure
- Formulary Strategies and Coverage with Evidence Development
- Legal Avenues for Patient Assistance Programs
- CMS Proposed Changes to OPPS – ASP+5%
- Government Reporting Requirements and ASP Pricing Policies
- Part D Data Sharing
- Long-Term Political Outlook for the Medicare Program
Ensure best pricing and reserve your seat now at the must-attend Medicare Summit!
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“The extraordinary quality of the speakers for this conference was unprecedented when benchmarked with similar conferences around the country currently. Bravo!”
– Mike Varnell, Associate Director, Biogen-Idec
“Good overview/update on issues of Part D and how to manage business impact.”
– Jorja Sturek, Director of Reimbursement Strategy, Allergan
“Consistently high quality speakers and presentations!”
– Lisa Blanton, Principal, Collings Group
“This conference allowed me to meet drug industry partners and discuss the various aspects of Part D with them. It has helped keep me on the cutting-edge as a health care advocate.”
– Howard Houghton, SHIP Director, Fairfax Agency on Aging
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.