7th Continuing Medical Education (CME)
June 18 – 19, 2007 * Philadelphia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
CBI’s 7th Annual Forum continues its tradition of bringing together the industry’s leading experts in CME. The program features detailed case studies from some of the industry’s leading organizations and provides you with the information you need in order to develop successful CME programs.
Topics and ideas that we are exploring for 2007 include:
- Interactive sessions for enhanced learning
- An update on federal and state regulations surrounding CME
- Optimizing the CME provider RFP process to make the best decisions about providers and programs that meet the goals of all stakeholders
- Enhancing your educational impact, reach and investment through online medical education
- Measuring ROE by incorporating innovative CME outcomes measurements into all CME activities
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“This conference covered a great deal of the many facets of CME. Great presenters and thorough coverage of topics.”
– Keli Burd, Meeting Planner, AESCULAP
“CBI uses a quality faculty that draws an interested audience, both of which I want to interact with year after year.”
– Fred Wilson, Proctor and Gamble
“This conference helped me to understand the evolving environment of CME and how supporters and providers are adapting. A must for anyone in the CME field!”
– Lisa Matics, Senior Program Coordinator, Wyeth
“Excellent Program. You learn about how to “dot the i’s and cross the t’s” on your CME programs but you also get excellent overviews on the regulatory environment and the employment of technology.”
– Thomas Donohue, Vice President, Medical Society of the State of NY
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.