8th Annual Continuing Medical Education Summit
Comply with Guidelines and Standards to Maximize Physician Reach and Deliver Improved Patient Outcomes
June 12 – 13, 2008 * Philadelphia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Visit this Pharma Marketing Events Forum discussion thread for up-to-date notices, program details, speaker changes, etc.
CBI’s 8th Annual Forum continues its tradition of bringing together the industry’s leading experts in CME. There are many issues surrounding the design, development, implementation, evaluation and funding of CME activities and this meeting is designed to address these issues in an interactive setting. Presentations feature a combination of best practice descriptions, interactive discussions and views of what the future of CME will be. Experts in accreditation, educational methodologies and commercial support present their thoughts on the current environment with respect to regulations, guidelines and challenges.
Topics and ideas that we are exploring for 2008 include:
- Interactive sessions for enhanced learning
- An update on federal and state regulations surrounding the CME Grants Process
- Optimizing the CME provider RFP process to make the best decisions about providers and programs that meet the goals of all stakeholders
- Enhancing your educational impact, reach and investment through online medical education
- Measuring ROE by incorporating innovative CME outcomes measurements into all CME activities
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Lawrence Sherman, President and CEO, Academy for Clinical and Management Excellence
- Jennifer Spear Smith, MS, Ph.D., FACME, Executive Director, Professional Education Support, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“These conferences are an excellent way to learn about topics at a more intimate level.”
— CME Manager, Physicians Academy
“The pre-con workshop was really educational and gave me a good perspective of CME today to a wide variety of CME participants.”
— S.Otis, Manager Grants, Bayer
“Validation of the issues. Our relatively new department MedED is facing is consistent with those of Big Pharma supporters.”
“Excellent job of keeping the conference free of bias during the presentations.”
“CBI CME meeting is helpful to attend to catch up on industry issues, meet with other stakeholders and improve knowledge and understanding of how best to position your organization for effective delivery of CME.”
“I gained new insights about the differences in adult learning styles and how to apply these insights to CME, as well as demographic and age related data that is relevant to delivering more effective CME.”
— Martin Hunicatt, VP Grants, Scienta Healthcare Education
“It was nice to see and hear different topics than what we have been getting over the past couple of years.” — Anonymous
“Interactive time with other attendees was beneficial. Quality of the entire program was excellent.”
For more information or to register, please please visit the conference website or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com.