- DATE/TIME: Monday, April 3, 2006 * 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- LOCATION: La Fontana Ristorante | 120 Albany St., New Brunswick, NJ | 732-249-7500
- REGISTRATION FEE:
- Standard Registration: $74.95 per person
- At the Door: $89.95 per person
(IF SEATING AVAILABLE. This conference is likely to sell out.)
Registration Options Terms and Conditions
- Register and Pay Online with Credit Card
Use your American Express, Mastercard, Visa, or Discovery card to pay now online for one or more guests. Simply click the “Buy Now” button below. On the order screen fill in the number of registrations desired (“Quantity”) and follow the instructions. You do NOT have to have a PayPal account — click “Secure Checkout” on the order screen. You will be contacted by e-mail or phone to complete and confirm your registration.
All Credit Cards Accepted
- Register and Pay Offline by Credit Card or Check
Download the Offline Registration Form to pay offline. Fill in your registration and credit card information and Fax back to 215-504-5739 or pay by check (US only!) payble to VirSci Corporation and send to PO Box 760, Newtown, PA 18940.
Click Here to download the Registration Form.
You can also call 215-504-4164 to register by phone.
The following terms and conditions apply for registration and attendance:
- No one will be admitted without paying the registration fee. If you register before the meeting you will receive a “ticket” or ID# proving that you have registered and paid the registration fee. Bring this with you to the meeting. Each pre-registered person will get a name tag at the registration table outside the meeting area.
- Registration/payment at the door will be accepted at the $89.95 rate ONLY IF SEATING IS AVAILABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please bring your business cards for your personal use at the meeting. If you wish to distribute a promotional piece at the meeting, please contact John Mack, 215-504-4164, firstname.lastname@example.org. (A FEE APPLIES).
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If the event is cancelled for any reason, your registration fee less a $5 handling charge will be refunded by check or credit card refund. There is no refund of registration fees for any other reason.