ePharma What’s Working, What’s Not, & What’s NextClick Here for Additional Resources
The 9th Annual ePharma Summit is geared up to offer a “Superbowl” of speakers and topics. John Mack will host and moderate a roundtable discussion with several of the Summit speakers and other invited guests from the ePharma Pioneer Club. The focus will be on What’s Working, What’s Not, & What’s Next.
A topic of discussion will be the comments submitted to the FDA by the “Social Media Working Group” (SMWG) comprised of representatives from Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, and sanofi-aventis U.S. (see A Pharma “Social Media Working Group” Submits Comments to FDA).
Aired LIVE on:
You may also visit this Pharma Marketing Talk Segment Page to listen to the audio podcast.
This show and ALL Pharma Marketing Talk shows are available as podcasts via PMT on iTunes (FREE!).
BackgroundThe ePharma Summit brings together leaders in digital marketing and the industry’s most cutting edge brand managers to share best practices and discuss innovative marketing strategies for improving physician access and affecting consumer behavior.
ePharma Content Snapshot:
- CONSUMER — Build awareness and advocacy, drive compliance
- HCP — Optimize the physician channel mix, deliver valuable on-demand education
- REGULATORY AND LEGAL — Identify current barriers, Understand FDA and DDMAC guidance for online promotion
- ROI — Analyze and employ the new measurement toolkit for digital media
- MOBILE TECHNOLOGY — Examine the best use of apps, ads and messaging
- SOCIAL MEDIA — Weigh in on who’s doing it best and the ideal use of current tools and technology
- TRADITIONAL eMARKETING — Perfect the use of email, search and ads in your brand strategy
- HEALTHCARE REFORM — Evaluate proposed legislation and its impact on the pharma industry now and in the future
- 9th Annual ePharma Summit * February 8-10, 2010 * Hyatt Regency at Penn Landing * Philadelphia, PA
- A Pharma “Social Media Working Group” Submits Comments to FDA