Making Sense of Multichannel Marketing Towards Achieving the “Holy Grail” of Marketing Effectiveness
Multichannel marketing (MCM) is considered the “holy grail” for many marketers in pharma and other industries. It has become a hot topic even though there is a huge amount of misunderstanding about what it really is.
This issue has troubled Len Starnes, Former Global Head of Digital Sales and Marketing at Bayer, now an independent consultant who provides strategic social media and digital marketing services to the global pharma industry.
This article summarizes the discussion lead by Starnes during a recent MultiChannel Webinar hosted by eyeforpharma, which is also hosting the 2nd Annual Multichannel and Mobile Strategy conference November 29-30, 2012, in London. Also speaking at the webinar was Tim White, Head of Digital Commercialization – Europe for Novartis, Benedikt Hoffmann, Head of eBusiness, Janssen, and Morten Kamp Jorgensen, Director, Corporate Brand & Reputation, at Vestas, a company that specializes in wind power solutions.
- Chart: Will pharma marketing become de facto multichannel marketing in the furure? Len Starnes’ LinkedIn MCM Poll Results
- Taking Multichannel Marketing To The Next Level – describing four levels of multichannel maturity
- Figure: MCM Must Evolve
- Driving Change Management
The full text of this article is available to subscribers. Subscription is free.
Pharma Marketing NewsEmail Addr:
Issue: Vol. 11, No. 9: October 2012
- Physician Marketing & Promotion
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Strategic Marketing & Planning