Pharma Content Marketing Strategies Insights from Industry Experts
Every pharmaceutical company has massive amounts of disease and product-related content and many also solicit content from patients — e.g., patient stories — to help them attract and retain customers by “consistently creating & curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior,” which is how the Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing.
This article includes insights on content marketing from pharma experts including Thibaud Guymard, Digital Marketing Manager at MSD France. Guymard has broad experience with pharma content marketing, including roles as co-creator of the Digital Health Think Tank and as an Advertising Manager at Saatchi & Saatchi Health. Guymard also assisted in developing the Pharma Content Marketing Webinar organized by Kakushin Webinars.
Topics & questions addressed include (partial list):
- Pharma’s Content Trove
- Diabetes Content Marketing
- What are the current trends in pharma content marketing?
- What is the difference between pharma content marketing for HCP and content marketing for patient outreach?
- What are the critical legal issues in pharma content marketing?”
- Why Content Marketing Now?
- Turn Brochures Into Infographics
- Content Centers of Excellence
Download the full text PDF file here:
Issue: Vol. 13, No. 1: January 2014