Innerstate The First Disease Awareness Documentary Film
Innerstate is a disease awareness full-length documentary film produced by Centocor, which produces and markets biologics for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA), Crohn’s disease, and psoriasis — the three conditions described in the film. John Mack reviews the film after after seeing it in a private screening. It can be seen in selected theaters.
Topics and questions covered include:
- Keep Bloggers in the PR Loop
- Is It a Valid Format for Disease Awareness?
- Cheaper Than a TV DTC Campaign
- Real People Playing Themselves
- Intertwining Stories
- Cannot Escape DTC Roots
- Repurposing Clips from the Movie
- Look for Awards
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 6, No. 3: March 2007
Word Count: 2260