Corporate Reputation in the New Media World Influencing the New Influencers
There is a direct link between corporate reputation and customer behavior, including recommending or prescribing your brand. In today’s negative environment beset by economic crisis and 24/7 communications, how can you enhance your reputation and ensure it delivers results?
In an online webinar entitled “Reputation Strategies That Drive Results: Turning Your Good Name into Good Business” Kantar Health explored the value of corporate reputation and corporate social responsibility from a traditional channel and digital media perspective and also from the view of understanding how this impacts the relationship between pharmaceutical and Key Opinion Leaders. This article summarizes the presentations made at that webinar.
Topic headings include:
- TRI*M Pharma Reputation Index
- Reputation Strategies in the New Influence Landscape
- Listening Platform Approach
- What to Measure
- The Social Media Elephant
- Strengthening Your Reputation with KOLs
- Attributes of Thought Leaders
- The Power of Peer Influence
- Social Media and KOLs
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 9, No. 1: January 2010
Word Count: 3233