As markets swell with digital content and HCPs become increasingly time-poor, your customer engagement strategy can no longer be driven by reach and frequency, but by the value added at every interaction and touchpoint.
At Pharma Customer Engagement Europe (20-22 April, Virtual) leaders unite to develop hybrid field force models, measure true digital effectiveness, and optimize content to make holistic customer engagement the norm and surpass HCP needs.
This is the only event for commercial, marketing and medical affairs leaders designed for the customer needs of today. It’s the only place that brings together the granular development of your digital-craft, analytical knowledge and EQ, whilst destroying silos, to enhance your ability to deliver an unprecedented customer experience.
Leading speakers include:
- Sandra Silvestri, Senior Vice President, Head of Global Medical Affairs, General Medicine, Sanofi
- Karim Mikhail, SVP and Commercial Head, Europe, Amarin Corporation
- Chetak Buaria, Global Head of Customer Engagement & Channel Evolution, Merck
- Alex Bedenkov, VP, Medical, International, AstraZeneca
- Dmitry Schourov, Senior Director, Global Commercial Operations, Pfizer
- Emma Booth, Head of EU Medical Capabilities, Amgen
- Ivo Roussev, Global Senior Marketing Director, GSK
- Victoria Ho, Director, Medical Science Liason Excellence, Jazz
- Michael Zaiac, Head, Medical Affairs, Oncology EU, Novartis
- Alexey Cherchago, Head of Sales Excellence, EU, Sandoz
- Arun Mahtani, Former VP, Channels Strategy & Digital Content, Teva
- Cyril Mandry, Senior Marketing Director, MSD