- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, 18 May 2005, 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- LOCATION: The Cornerstone Cafe & Bistro, 25 New Street, Metuchen, NJ 08840, (732) 549-5306
Join dozens of pharmaceutical marketing professionals for an evening of networking, food, and information sharing. Meet and mingle with your peers from the Northeasts top pharmaceutical and marketing companies. Its a once-a-year opportunity.
Benefits of Attending
- Meet potential business partners — Whether you are a small consultancy, a large agency, or a pharmaceutical product manager, you will enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and may meet potential business partners who can help you achieve your business goals.
- Promote your business — You can promote your business one-on-one with attendees or sponsor a “Topic Table.” Topic Tables seat people interested in specific topics or who are interested in meeting experts in these topics for possible business relationships. For more information about sponsorship opportunities, click here.
- Get leads for new clients — This is a great opportunity to meet new clients and obtain leads to new clients in a relaxed, non-threatening atmosphere.
- Learn how to sell to the pharmaceutical industry — If your company is trying to develop new business in the pharmaceutical sector, you will meet many seasoned veterans happy to share their knowledge; as long as you are not a competitor, of course!.
- Network for a new job! — If you are looking for a new position or if your company is looking for new talent, this is a perfect opportunity for you to scout around.
- Meet your online colleagues — This is a chance to meet some of the experts whose comments you see every week posted to the PHARMA-MKTING discussion list. You never know when you may run into each other again.
- Find out what your competitors are doing — Let’s face it! Your competitors will most likely be there. Find out who they are. While we encourage candor, you don’t have to tip your hand!
- Have a good time!
Overview and Agenda
The first Pharma Marketing Network Reception held in Princeton, NJ in April, 2004 brought together over 60 people and was a great success! Many attendees of that event were very pleased and expressed their desire to do it again. “Just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for putting together Wednesday night’s event. I did enjoy myself and left feeling energized. Which, as I’m sure you can appreciate, is a huge positive for those of us whose small businesses can use everything they can get to maintain constant forward momentum.”
— Bob Busker
This year we will have an even better networking event that includes a full sit-down dinner with a great choice of entrees, coffee and dessert, and wine, beer, or beverage included.
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM: Freely mingle to meet and greet your colleagues
- 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM: Welcome and introduction of attendees by your host, John Mack
- 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM: Sit down to dinner and table discussions
- 7:45 PM to 8:30 PM: Dessert and Brainstorming: What More Can the Network Do for You?
- 8:30 PM to 8:45 PM: Feedback and Closing Comments
- 8:45 PM to 9:00 PM: Good byes
Come and meet your colleagues and build business relationships to help you make it in pharmaceutical marketing!
- Registration Fee (before close of business 16-MAY-2005): $49.95
- NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT PRIOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- NOTE: Qualified pharmaceutical company employees are eligible for a discounted registration fee. If you are employed at a pharmaceutical company and would like more information about the discount, please call of email John Mack at 215-504-4164, email@example.com
YOU MUST REGISTER TO ATTEND.
After filling out the registration form, you will be goven instructions for paying by credit card online.
Directions, Parking, Public Transportation, Etc.
The Cornerstone’s cozy atmosphere, unique ambiance, attentive staff, full service bar, and delicious menu items makes it a must try for a unique dining experience. Completely renovated and reopened in 2003, the new Cornerstone Cafe & Bistro has all of the spirit of the original with a modern flair.
- About 20 miles up Route 1 from Princeton, NJ
- Convenient NJ Transit train out of Penn Station in NY or Newark, NJ (about 45 minutes from NY, or 25 minutes from Newark). See NJTransit Website (northeast corridor) for schedules. Cafe is within walking distance (2 blocks) from station.
- FREE municipal parking after 6 PM in lot across the street from the Cafe.
Terms and Conditions/Cancellation Policy
The following terms and conditions apply for registration and attendance:
- Sorry, no one will be admitted without paying the registration fee. If you register before the meeting you will receive a “ticket” or ID# proving that you have registered and paid the registration fee. Bring this with you to the meeting. Each pre-registered person will get a name tag at the registration table outside the meeting area.
- NO ADMITTANCE WITHOUT PRIOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT. NO PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE DOOR.
- Please bring your business cards for your personal use at the meeting. If you wish to distribute a promotional piece at the meeting, please contact John Mack, 215-504-4164, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If the event is cancelled for any reason, your registration fee less a $5 handling charge will be refunded by check or credit card refund. There is no refund of registration fees for any other reason.