ePharma Summit: Strategic Marketing Integration
May 13 – 15 2003 * Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor, Baltimore
With changing trends in utilizing “e” tools in the pharmaceutical industry, the focus of the ePharma Summit – Strategic Marketing Integration is to bring together pharmaceutical and biotech marketing professionals to discuss how to best utilize “e” within the overall marketing mix to reach patients, providers, payers and caregivers effectively. Wherever “e” sits in your organization, it is still a critical business function in reaching customers in these industries.
Having undergone a year of research in producing this 3-day event, we aim to meet the current needs of Brand Managers, Product Managers, Marketing, Sales and eBusiness professionals in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. The 2003 event addresses how eMarketing compares to other mediums in reaching patients, providers, payers and caregivers. The conference also includes keynote presentations, sessions and panels on where you should prioritize “e” with in your marketing mix within specific disease areas placing emphasis on learning how to effectively market to your consumers through online and offline tools.
Highlights of the upcoming ePharma Summit: Marketing Strategy eVolved includes:
- Fully revised agenda to meet the current needs of the pharmaceutical market in utilizing “e” to reach all customer groups effectively
- Keynote presentation on the “The Evolution of ePrescribing” delivered by Stephen Stefano, Senior Vice President- Managed Markets Sales & Marketing, GlaxoSmithKline
- Three exciting tracks with answers to your most challenging questions on how to make eMarketing work best for your organization?
- Case study presentation on the role of the pharmaceutical manufacturer in improving the patient physician relationship
- Learn how to identify the threshold of investment of dollars and people for the use of “e” within your marketing mix
- Understand the relationship between marketing and R&D and how to make it work better in delivering safer, more efficient drugs to market
- Receive take-home information on predicting which disease areas are the most suitable candidates for Internet communications
To REGISTER, visit the conference Web site at https://www.iirusa.com/ePharmasummit/.