Integrated Marketing for the Pharmaceutical Industry
February 28 – March 1, 2005 Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
Attend this Exclusive Forum for Best Practices, Case Examples and the Latest Information on Integrated Marketing:
- Build into your planning process effective methods to negotiate and even enhance the budget you need to fund your initiatives
- Overcome functional silos at the agencies for effective organization and brand/agency alignment
- Identify key drivers of non-compliance within your marketed portfolio and pipeline
- Leverage real-time market research to gain greater customer insight to accelerate speed to market for new tactics
- Understand the 12 most important processes that your data must go through to ensure a logical, functional, accessible and actionable marketing database
- Segment physician groups according to prescribing behavior and deliver messages that can defend and increase your brands share at the individual physician level
- Avoid the pitfalls of silo marketing by becoming channel neutral to best serve your target audience
- Learn to integrate hard measures like coupons and trial certificate redemptions with market research and survey data to get a more complete view of your results
Choose from Two Pre-Conference Workshops, Monday, February 28, 2005: A. Multicultural Marketing — Adapt Integrated Marketing Programs to Cross-Cultural Campaigns
B. From Concept to Launch: Use New Research Tools and Techniques To Design Breakthrough Integrated Marketing ProgramsFor more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.