Target NPs and PAs Through Effective Sales and Marketing Strategies
Capitalize on the Fastest Growing Prescriber Group by Elevating Relationships, Building Brand Loyalty and Implementing Strategic Sampling Strategies
October 27 – 28, 2005 * Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
Top 4 Reasons why targeting NPs and PAs is so crucial to market success:
- NPs and PAs will be the gateway and savior for prescribing new products to the public, according to the AAFP who is predicting a shortage of 50,000 physicians by 2008
- NPs and PAs are making their mark in care management– they are conducting physical exams, diagnosing patients, treating illnesses and writing prescriptions
- At the end of 2004, there were approximately 106,000 NPs recognized by the U.S. Congress to practice in the U.S., of these, 97% write prescriptions frequently
- In 2004, PAs provided approximately 206 million patient visits and prescribed approximately 250 million medications
Attend this annual event and learn how to target and market to the fastest growing prescriber group by:
- Understanding the needs of the NPs and PAs in order to work effectively to build better customer- focused programs
- Funding CME programs for NPs and PAs to gain receptive and loyal audiences while furthering education in important therapeutic areas
- Utilizing intelligent online sampling strategies to tap the market potential of NPs and PAs
In addition, this forum addresses regulations surrounding these professionals including sampling and communication strategies for improved sales results.
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“I now have an improved understanding of the roles and responsibilities of NPs and PAs as healthcare providers.”
— Pamela Berg, Promotion Manager, Merck & Co.
“A must for anyone in pharmaceutical marketing who has ever wondered how much significance NPs and PAs have on their products and volume.”
— Robert Fuqua, Vice President, Business Development, Blitz Research
“From a pharmaceutical company perspective, I think it’s great that our challenges concerning compliance and liability were shared with our customers and hopefully we can work together through the issues for the benefit of patients.”
— Paula Duka, Samples Management Specialist, AstraZeneca