4th Annual Pharmaceutical Contact Centers
January 27 – 28, 2005 Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
CBI’s 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Contact Centers continues its tradition of bringing together the industry’s leading experts in call centers and customer service. The program features detailed case studies from some of the industry’s leading organizations and provides you with the information you need to improve customer contact and increase ROI. Key topics include: contact center resources, regulatory compliance and risk management, customer service, training and motivating employees and demonstrating contact center value.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the industry’s best as well as network with senior level executives.
Hear 10 industry perspectives and cases studies including:
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals shows a step-by-step approach to marketing your Contact Center
- Yamanouchi Pharma America Inc. evaluates outsourcing with set expectations for internal cost and performance
- Eli Lilly and Company maintains consumer privacy while leveraging Contact Center data across the organization
- Genetech, Inc. implements systems to enhance productivity and decrease errors, minimizing risk
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals measures external customer satisfaction to both written and verbal responses
- Pfizer Inc supports and educates customers and builds brand loyalty by turning research results into performance improvements
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America leverages enterprise applications to enhance customer service and compliance
Hear What Previous Attendees Have Said About CBI’s Contact Center Conferences:
I am new to call center work and this conference provided an excellent overview of relevant issues. Great hearing about how other pharma companies call centers operate.
— Lorna Malcolor, RN, Bayer
The presentations and networking experience enriched my knowledge level of call center operations and call handling.
— K. Holly, Maanger PAP, Abbott
I totally enjoyed this conference. It gave me a broader perspective regarding pharmaceutical contact centers. There is more out there than medical information.
— Steve Thullier, Senior manager-Medical information, Amgen
This conference provided valuable insights into the pharma contact center industry across a wide variety of relevant subjects.
— Yvette Steinhart, Manager, Lilly
The conference is an excellent opportunity to learn how to continue to improve our contact center capabilities.
— Peter Guillot, Director-Lilly Answer Center, Lilly