3rd Annual Gaining Physician Access
March 14 – 15, 2005 Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
With the overwhelming number of sales force representatives competing for the limited time of physicians, new strategies must be developed to increase access to them. Pharmaceutical companies are looking for ways to maximize the return on investment in sales force capabilities and improve the sales rep-physician relationship.
The conference explores ways to revitalize sales productivity that will provide physicians with the customized content they are craving. This comprehensive event highlights innovative and compliant ways to transform the role of the sales reps to understand and deliver what physicians perceive as true value. Dont miss this new and expanded program including two focused conference tracks:
- Physician Targeting and Segmentation
- Alternative Sales Channels and Technologies
Dont miss this opportunity to hear leaders in the industry discuss strategies for rethinking and revamping the role of the sales representative to improve access to physicians and increase the quality of each interaction.
CBIs 3rd Annual Gaining Physician Access conference, March 14-15, 2005, Philadelphia, PA, discusses these issues and more!
- The pharmaceutical industrys role in limiting physician access and how to fix it
- A panel discussion — Physician perspectives on what adds value
- Ensure collaboration between sales and marketing for improved sales force ROI
- Use Closed Loop Promotion to consistently deliver targeted messages through an expanding sales force
- Turn your sales force into a science force
- Customize details to address physician attitudes and behaviors
- Develop a marketing strategy that communicates differentiated content to multiple physician segments