Clinical Trial Registries and Results Databases
April 24 – 25, 2006 * Arlington, VA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
In mid to late 2004, pharmaceutical manufacturers began to come under increasing public pressure to disclose more clinical trial information. There were two separate, but related areas in which more disclosure was desired: transparent registration of clinical trial protocols at, or prior to inception and publication of all clinical trial results, both positive and negative. The industry responded, and today most companies have either created their own company websites to disclose this information, or are participating in established registries and/or results databases. This conference educates attendees on:
- A brief history of registries and results databases
- The important issue of transparency
- Several types of clinical trial registries and results databases available
- Different stakeholder perspectives on clinical trial registries and results databases
- How using registries and results databases can increase patient awareness and recruitment
- And more!
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the conference website.