The 4th Annual Publication Planning and Execution Excellence
Presented in conjunction with TIPPA, The International Publication Planning Association!
June 5th – 6th, 2006 * The Hilton San Diego/Del Mar, San Diego, CA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
The 4th Annual Publication Planning and Execution Excellence Conference offers a comprehensive educational forum to examine strategic processes and address evolving practices in the medical publishing sector. Presented by The International Publication Planning Association (TIPPA), in conjunction with Pharmaceutical Education Associates, this year?s program is appropriate for both large and small companies with a global or domestic focus. The agenda has been created in response to your colleagues? feedback and includes an expert faculty to address forward-looking issues, such as:
- The process of choosing and communicating with KOLs
- The benefits of using a steering committee to execute a publication plan
- The process and relevance of peer review
- A comprehensive discussion of ICMJE guidelines
- The current status of negative published results
- Current trends in physician internet usage
- Implications of clinical trial registries
- The evolving issues in authorship and publication bias
Due to popular demand, this year?s meeting will be held on the west coast in San Diego! Be sure to take advantage of one of our pre-conference workshops, including Legal and Regulatory Issues to Consider with Dissemination of Scientific Information and Recommendations to Minimize Risk. See the conference brochure for full details!
Who Will Attend:
Publication planning professionals from large and small companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and device industries; medical writers; medical education and communication agencies.For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.