Pharmaguy’s Pharma Predictions Looking at 2013 and Beyond!
To usher in the New Year, it’s traditional for pundits like Pharmaguy (aka John Mack, Publisher of Pharma Marketing News) to go out on a limb and make a few pharma industry predictions for the year.
To compile his list, Pharmaguy used data from surveys, interviewed a pharmaceutical executive, and looked at the past year as an indication of what may be important in 2013 and beyond.
- Direct-to-Consumer Ad Spending – Up or down for 2013?
- Predicting the Future of the Drug Industry: Some Survey Results
- Will FDA Issue Long-Awaited Social Media Guidance in 2013?
- “SMAC” – A New Buzzword: What Is It?
- Counterfeit Cancer Meds: What May Shock Us in 2013
- “Pharma Sales Rep Cyborg”: Whaaa?
- Wither Pharma Mobile Optimization?
Download the full text PDF file here:
Issue: Vol. 12, No. 1: January 2013
- eMarketing and ePromotion
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Regulatory Compliance
- Physician Education (CME)
- Physician Marketing & Promotion