What Do Physicians Think About DTC, ePromotion, and Social Media? FDA, Kantar Media, Cegedim, & Encuity Surveys Say. . .
This article reviews several recent industry surveys and one new survey proposed by the FDA. The review provides a glimpse into how physicians perceive direct-to-consumer (DTC) advertising, which physicians use social networking the most in their professional lives, and why physicians may be growing cool toward ePromotion even as pharma steps up it ePromotion spending.
- Is FDA Doing DTC, Social Media, & Professional Market Research On Behalf of the Drug Industry?
- Pharma SM Readiness Self-Assessment
- Why Industry Supports FDA Surveys
- Younger Physicians Less Engaged in Social Media Than Their Elders
- U.S. e-Detailing Spending Up 74% in 2012, Yet Pharma Still NOT “Digitally Mature”
- Beginners, Fashionistas, & Digerati
- Physicians Growing Cool Toward ePromotion
- Is Pharma Ahead of the Curve?
Download the full text PDF file here:
Issue: Vol. 12, No. 5: 20 May 2013