The Year 2014 in Images Pharmaguy’s Favorites from Pharma Marketing Blog
Every year Pharmaguy reviews the images that appeared in Pharma Marketing Blog and picks his favorites. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words!
In this article, Pharmaguy presents the images with context and comments, plus links, should you care to delve deeper. This is not a strict chronological presentation, but a grouping by topics of importance in 2014: DTC and drug promotion spending, drug risks and adverse events, drug industry reputation, FDA and social media regulatory guidelines, mobile apps, and drug development costs.
Topics include (partial list):
- Hot New Viagra DTC Ad Campaign
- Analysis of Promotional Budgets
- Drug Risks and Adverse Events
- Putting Profit and/or Patients First
- Social Media Guidance from FDA
- Mobile App Guidelines for Pharma
- Sky High Drug Prices
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
Issue: Vol. 14, No. 1: January 2015